My sleep, mood, and athletic performance improved after just a few weeks of eating real, whole foods exclusively. My body fat dropped from 30 percent to 10 percent over the course of one year eating all I wanted of meat, fish, eggs, veggies, some fruit, and lots of healthy fats from coconut, avocados, and olives, but no grains, dairy, peas, beans, sugar, processed foods, or alcohol. This approach to eating is explained in It Starts With Food by Dallas and Melissa Hartwig. Every recipe on this site meets their "Whole30" criteria AND passes my taste tests. I hope you enjoy these meals as much as I have.
Search Whole Life Eating
- Detox: why it matters and what to do about it
- Ask Whole9 Canada: Why You Might Need A Break From That “Food You Can’t Live Without”
- 4 Reasons to Go Outside (if you care about your health)
- It Starts With Food Gets a Makeover
- Tips for Keeping Exercise Short, Simple & Effective
- Ask Whole9 Canada: Can You Be Too Stressed To Work Out?