My sleep, mood, and athletic performance improved after just a few weeks of eating real, whole foods exclusively. My body fat dropped from 30 percent to 10 percent over the course of one year eating all I wanted of meat, fish, eggs, veggies, some fruit, and lots of healthy fats from coconut, avocados, and olives, but no grains, dairy, peas, beans, sugar, processed foods, or alcohol. This approach to eating is explained in It Starts With Food by Dallas and Melissa Hartwig. Every recipe on this site meets their "Whole30" criteria AND passes my taste tests. I hope you enjoy these meals as much as I have.
Search Whole Life Eating
- When the Goldilocks Zone Isn’t ‘Just Right’
- 5 Mistakes People Make in Their Exercise Routine
- Secrets to a Good Night’s Sleep: Advanced Tips – Part 2
- Pay Now or Pay Later: A Theoretical Approach to the Cost of Medical Care
- Improve Your Mental Health with Sleep – Part 1
- Get Wild: Foraging for Edible Plants